Blogging for Search Engines
Many of the same techniques that you routinely use for good search engine optimization on your website should be used on your blog. Here are some of our top tips.
- Make sure your blog post contains your top keywords but don't spam
- Keep your blog posts keyword dense and on one topic
- Use the title link field to make your title clickable to point to an article or your website for more information
- If you have a link in the content, make sure that you properly use keywords in the anchor text
- For more boost try bolding your important keywords in your post or in your anchor text
- Our typical blog post is about 200 to 350 words, don't write a dissertation
- Use labels if you can with your keywords in the label
There is no right or wrong way to write your blog, but there is a more effective way to get better search engine placement using your blog.
Labels: Search Engine Optimization